Entherium: Bastion of Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marcy's House

2 posters

Go down

Marcy's House Empty Marcy's House

Post by Brave 4/14/2015, 1:28 am

Marcy's house is situated on the northern outskirts of the city of Privellia, away from prying eyes. It is a medium sized Farmhouse with stables out the back. On the front porch sits an old wooden rocking chair. The inside is obscured by ever closed curtains.
Brave
Brave

Character Info
Name: Marcy Valden
Race: Outsider
Home Region: Off-World

Back to top Go down

Marcy's House Empty Re: Marcy's House

Post by Brave 4/16/2015, 4:44 pm

Marcy arrives in the blink of an eye in front of the glowing fireplace inside her house, a shivering Jenna in her arms.

"Cher!" yells Marcy, unwrapping herself from the freezing girl. She disappears and reappears a second later with a thick blanket in hand. Placing it over Jenna's shoulders she yells out for Cher again.

A few seconds later, someone bursts through the door.

"What?! Anything happening?" Ask Cher, brushing his black out of his face. His red eyes settle on the figure wrapped in blankets.

"Jenna! Are you ok?"

"She's fine, just cold. Now, get us some hot chocolates." Replies Marcy instead.

"You yelled at me to come back to get you hot chocolates... I thought someone was robbing the house." Says Cher, shaking his head. He walks off and the sound of a kettle boiling can soon be heard.
Brave
Brave

Character Info
Name: Marcy Valden
Race: Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by blaze7736 4/24/2015, 3:53 pm

Blaze finally arrives at the home of Marcy after hunting for information of its whereabouts. He walks up to the door and knocks, a letter in his right hand and his left falling to one of his daggers "Anyone home? I come with a message!" shouts Blaze.

blaze7736

Character Info
Name: Blaze
Race: Elf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum