Entherium: Bastion of Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Story] Problems

3 posters

Go down

[Story] Problems Empty [Story] Problems

Post by Brave 4/2/2015, 5:13 pm

Marcy arrives in a flash of blue lightning. She stumbles and looks around, the biting wind threatning to rip off her hat. She groans in frustration and kicks a frozen rock away. She spots lights in the distance and heads towards it, not wanting to risk another teleport incase it goes wrong yet again.

Last edited by Brave on 4/2/2015, 5:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammar, yay!!)
Brave
Brave

Character Info
Name: Marcy Valden
Race: Outsider
Home Region: Off-World

Back to top Go down

[Story] Problems Empty Re: [Story] Problems

Post by Lucy van Allen 4/3/2015, 1:47 am

Coldth and wind take her into an embrace. "Pah. Crystals and Fal'Cie. One worse than the other." Falcaria creates two crystals between her fingers. One of them red and the other cyan in colour. The red one raises from her hand and floats above her head, creating a sphere of warmth and light around Falcaria. The cyan crystal, she throws infront of her, where it explodes into a shield, guarding her from the incoming wind and snow.

"First a desert, now a Tundra. They become more creative at least. I wouldn't wonder if a I find myself in a lava lake next time..." Falcaria shrugs and moves southwards...
Lucy van Allen
Lucy van Allen

Character Info
Name: Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Brave 4/3/2015, 2:16 am

Marcy shudders as she steps forward through the thigh deep powder. She puts a hand up to cover her eyes as the winds howl louder and the snow hits harder.She pushes closer to the light, she can tell that it's a person now, their clothes lying oddly flat against them.Marcy shouts out but her voice his caught and thrown away in the ferocious wind. She takes another step forward and silence. The wind cuts off abruptly as she approaches the person. "Excuse me, Mister?"
Brave
Brave

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenna Granston 4/3/2015, 3:59 am

Another flash of blue lightning announces the unexpected arrival of a very colourful looking girl screaming as she falls out of the sky. Fortunately for her, the snow drift is thick and cushions her fall, so she lands without too much trouble.
Jenna Granston
Jenna Granston

Character Info
Name: Jenna Granston

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy van Allen 4/3/2015, 4:21 am

"I thought I've done something against the wind. Now it has become even more noisy. What a strange, strange world..." Falcaria walks on through through the snow, glaring into the distance.
Lucy van Allen
Lucy van Allen

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenna Granston 4/3/2015, 5:36 am

More screaming pierces the air, this time on the subject of the temperature being so low a brass monkey would be frozen and cracked. The volume remains somewhat the same as the colourful silhouette of the girl trudges through the snow, her voice becoming softer as her teeth chatter involuntary. "Hey!" she yells. "Anyone over there?"
Jenna Granston
Jenna Granston

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy van Allen 4/3/2015, 6:45 am

"It's become too noisy here." A crystal appears in her palms. "Bahamut! Great Dragon King, appear!" Falcaria raises the arm into the sky, and right above her appears a purple summoning portal through which the Bahamut enters this world.

The Dragon King roars, casting the storm away and  leaving nothing but silence. He folds his enormous wings together and lands on the ground, kneeling infront of Falcaria. "Bring me to somewhere warmer, pawn." She says after jumping on the Dragon's head.

Without waiting a second longer, Bahamut beats with his wings and flies off in the direction of south...
Lucy van Allen
Lucy van Allen

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Brave 4/3/2015, 10:50 pm

"Dammit!" Yells Marcy, throwing a snowball at the receding figure.

Marcy continues trekking in the direction the dragon flew.

Awhile later Marcy hears something, but she shrugs it off for the howling wind. She hears it again, louder this time. And again, definitely a voice. Marcy picks up her pace, heading towards the sound of the voice. She soon sees a hunched over figure, shivering in the cold. Upon getting closer, she realises who it is.

"Jenna!! Is that you?" She says, running up to the person.
Brave
Brave

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenna Granston 4/4/2015, 4:06 am

Jenna looks up-- this isn't a figure she recognises, but anyone who can help her is a friend right now. "Yeah, that's me. Any idea how to get outta here?"
Jenna Granston
Jenna Granston

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Brave 4/5/2015, 10:58 pm

Marcy nods, "Yep, we have a coupla options. We can keep walking until we hit Gallim, the small village around here. Or, I can teleport us out of here. But the problem with that is, well, I haven't been able to control it that way since something happened which made me find Entherium during a jump."
Brave
Brave

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenna Granston 4/9/2015, 11:32 pm

"I'll take my chances with teleport," says Jenna, forcing the words out through chattering teeth.
Jenna Granston
Jenna Granston

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy van Allen 4/10/2015, 3:04 am

"A bit longer and the girl will die of hypothermia. Been a long time since I got a frozen soul... Too bad that they don't come with waffles." Death sits in the snow, wearing nothing but a black belly top and black shorts. "Mortals and their problems with coldth. Hihi."

Absently minded she looks at the hourglass in her left. "Hm. If she doesn't get somewhere warm soon, her time will have run out." Death chuckles and waits. "In the end, they all come to me sooner or later..."
Lucy van Allen
Lucy van Allen

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Brave 4/10/2015, 5:16 pm

"Got it." Replies Marcy, shivering as she starts to feel the biting cold. She wraps Jenna up in a hug and the two disappear from view.
Brave
Brave

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down