Entherium: Bastion of Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Casual] Jungle Outskirts

3 posters

Go down

[Casual] Jungle Outskirts Empty [Casual] Jungle Outskirts

Post by Matthew Gothel 3/9/2015, 2:11 pm

Probably the only safe part of Concarn Jungle. The outskirts consists of several huts that are not owned by anyone in particular, but are used by whichever hunters are staying in the area to prepare for their next hunt. The occasional trader will also come by to try and buy up the latest catches while they're at their freshest and sell in Revak or in one of the villages by the Cragbone Mountains.
Matthew Gothel
Matthew Gothel
King

Character Info
Name: Matthew
Race: Human
Home Region: Privellia

https://entherium.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

[Casual] Jungle Outskirts Empty Re: [Casual] Jungle Outskirts

Post by Corvus Silver 4/6/2015, 11:07 pm

"Finally! Civilization!" As the dark-armored man looks around at the tents and huts around him, he edits his previous statement.

"Finally! People!" With a second glance, he realizes there's not really anyone around, either.

"..."

"Finally, I'm out of the jungle! What a pain!" The bounty hunter exits from the brush into a clearing filled with tents and huts that are currently not occupied for the off-season. He brushes himself off and looks around. "Well, this place looks deserted. I guess I can stay around here for a bit, then see if I can find a way to a city." Remembering that he's alone, he adds, "Note to self: Stop talking to yourself out loud."
Corvus Silver
Corvus Silver

Character Info
Name: Corvus Silver
Race: Outsider
Home Region: Off-World

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilla 4/6/2015, 11:19 pm

A stark naked little girl, no higher than Corvus' waist, stands at a distance watching him.  Long black hair shifts as she tilts her head slightly, her expression curiously blank, as if she had forgotten how to emote.
Zilla
Zilla

Character Info
Name: Zilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvus Silver 4/6/2015, 11:40 pm

Corvus approaches one of the huts and studies the walls for a moment before walking in. He pulls out a sword and embeds it into the floor, the pulls out a second sword from the same scabbard and sticks it into a different spot. He observes his handiwork and nods in satisfaction, then walks outside to the nearest fire pit. The bounty hunter pulls out a third sword and flicks it, causing the blade to light up in flame. He stabs the fire pit with his sword, which lights up the little flammable material remaining inside it and creating a small fire, which Corvus sits in front of and warms his hands.

Without looking away, Corvus calls out, "Hey, you planning to come out anytime soon? You're not exactly hidden, so either fight me or come sit by the fire. Either way, I'm prepared."
Corvus Silver
Corvus Silver

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilla 4/7/2015, 12:07 am

Unblinking eyes follow this stranger's every movement in silence as he pulls out swords and stick them into dirt and kindling. At his calling, her head straightens in response, but she does not move immediately. After a while, she walks over casually, then sits down beside him, long hair falling around her clasped legs like silken black curtains. She remains silent, big, blue eyes staring attentively at the flickering tongues of fire with nary a flicker.
Zilla
Zilla

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvus Silver 4/7/2015, 4:43 am

For a long time, neither says anything, both seemingly enraptured by the flames. After a time, Corvus finally stands up and removes the blade, placing it into the sheath. "Looks like nothing hostile around here, so I guess I'll head out." As he pulls out the other swords and sheathes them, he calls back, "Hey, you want to come with me? I'm going to look for the nearest city, maybe find some work."

Without waiting for an answer, the bounty hunter starts strolling down a road leading southward, looking up at the sky as he walks.
Corvus Silver
Corvus Silver

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilla 4/9/2015, 11:22 pm

As she watches the man walk away, the tips of her hair start fading. Colour bleeds away from her skin, vanishing into thin air until nothing can be seen of her but her eyes. They blink, and she is gone.
Zilla
Zilla

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down